Located on Historic Route 66, country camping just minutes from Old Town Santa Fe.
Open March 12 to November 1
(During the off-season, there is a limited availability of back-in sites for self-contained RV’s. Water hookup may not be available.)
- Nestled among 22 acres of pinion pine and juniper.
- Open and wooded full hook-up sites for large RV’s, trailers, and vans.
- Tent camping with soft, dry, level pads for your tent.
- Camping cabins set among beautiful pinion trees.
The clean, dry air of Northern New Mexico makes for beautiful sunsets, star-filled nights, and a wonderful vacation climate.
- Large outdoor pool (summer months)
- Big playground
- Hiking trail
- Nightly movies (mid-May to September)
- Clean restrooms with hot showers
- Good cell phone reception
- Cable TV (full hook-ups only)
- Free wireless high-speed internet (wi-fi) from multiple access points
- Snacks, sundries, and Santa Fe Style gift store (great prices!)
- BIG RIG friendly with 50-amp service at selected sites
- Enclosed dog run
- Full grocery store, restaurants, gas and diesel nearby
- A friendly, knowledgeable staff
We want your visit to Northern New Mexico to be an unforgettable experience!